Subscribe by RSS RSS Icon
Follow me on Twitter Twitter Icon

Movie Trailer: Clash of the Titans



Call me late on this one, but Clash of the Titans has been a movie that I wished would be remade for a long time. The Ray Harryhausen classic was one of my childhood favorite movies. The old school stop motion really sparked a kids imagination, but looking back, it almost looks campy. But come on, that was method of it's day. Now that computer graphics have finally overcome that barrier where in the past we would see an effect and say, well that's obviously CGI (just watch the first Power Rangers Movie), to now having the realism to blend into the action. This movie should be a fun roller coaster ride just like I remember as a kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Info.

It's That Dude - GasparMedia. Link

XHTML/CSS validations
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!