Subscribe by RSS RSS Icon
Follow me on Twitter Twitter Icon

Who the hell will buy this... The $1510 Ralph Lauren flask



Check out this flask, Does it look like its worth over $1500? I ran into some $5 flasks at Walmart yesterday.. but take a product that will be out of site for 95% of it's usage time cover it in Sterling Silver and stamp it with the Ralph Lauren logo and you got yourself one of those "I am a hell of a lot better than you because I'm rich" items. Now this flask actually sells for $1495 but for an extra $15 they will include the monogramming as seen above.

Now here is my biggest gripe. We all know women have been doing this for ages with their Louis Vuitton and their Tiffany & Co. Jewelry. But that stuff is out in the open to be seen. This flask goes in your damn pocket, what is the point of being fancy? I am going to stick with my belt buckle flask for now!

 
Copyright Info.

It's That Dude - GasparMedia. Link

XHTML/CSS validations
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!